Sunday, October 26, 2014

Meant to be Friends

Another layout done for the calendar! Yay me...lol!!

To create this page I used the October sketch at Fancy Pants Design and the October challenge at Clique Kits which Fancy Pants is sponsoring. Yay!!

I am also playing along in an online crop at Scrapbook Nerds and this layout is for one of the challenges.

Cardstock: AC
PP: Fancy Pants "Merry Little Christmas"
Stickers: Studio Calico
Ink: Memento
Enamel dots: MME
Cameo
Can you believe that this paper is from a Christmas collection?? Goes to show you that you have to check out the B sides!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this page Janet!! Is the calendar a gift or is it for you???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nancy I make 2 12x12 calendars as Christmas gift. One for my parents and the other for my niece.

      Delete