Wednesday, February 19, 2014

More Love Potion

More of the Love Potion #9 Card Kit that is from Paper Bakery. You've already seen 2 cards that I made with this kit and here are 3 more.

This first card uses one of the free cut files "xoxo" that you get when you order the kit as a member. I love that floral paper from the Pebbles paper pad.
I added some of these resin hearts from the store and ended up with a sweet Valentine card.

Here is a little closeup of the cut file.
 
 



On this next card I used another one of the cut files....the heart....and made it the focal point.
Some enamel dots, flair from the kit and some heart sequins that I believe came in a previous kit and a bit of machine stitching and I had another Valentine Card.


This last card shows that you can use the kit for more than a lovey dovey card. I used some of the more masculine papers from the paper pad and some of the awesome Crate stickers and I now have a card ready for my Dad's birthday!

I highly recommend getting this kit before they are sold out!!

4 comments:

  1. Janet two fabulous cards, love the xoxo die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet cards

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Monday!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. great set of cards, Janet, too cute! thx for the blog love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce job on this set of cards! The patterned papers are so pretty in this kit.

    ReplyDelete