Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Birthday

Yes it is the birthday of someone that we all know and admire. Tracey McNeely!!!!

I've been very blessed to get to know Tracey through our mutual love of paper crafting. We were on a DT together many moons ago and just re-connected about 6 months or so ago while on the DT for Dynamic Duos.

When Joyce asked me if I would like to participate in a birthday celebration for Tracey I immediately answered.....YES!!!

Tracey is one of the nicest women that I have had the pleasure of meeting. Not in person (wish that could happen some day) but on line as we shared and created together.
Tracey is kind, dedicated, compassionate, so giving of herself and always there with compliments and praise to others and Tracey is one AWESOME TALENTED CRAFTER!!!!!

Her creations always inspire me. If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing her gorgeous cards please go check out her blog right now!!

So Tracey my friend I wish you a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I card I made. (inspired by Kristina Werner)

 
Head over to Joyce's blog to see who else is joining in to wish Tracey a Happy Birthday.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is light and airy and brimming with fun and delight, Janet! It shows your love for Tracey, which I'm sure she returns! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet your card is gorgeous and thank you so much for your thoughtful words. I am so thankful that we connected after all that time. You are such a beautiful paper crafter yourself, this card is a perfect example of that. I love hot air balloons and love the colours in this card. Feeling blessed. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card. So bright, colorful and fun. Thank you so very much for joining in on all the fun for Tracey's birthday linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card Janet, love those hot air balloons!

    ReplyDelete