Friday, July 26, 2013

Paper Bakery Sketch

Sketch #8 at the Paper Bakery was created by Juliana Michaels and it's a goodie!!! If you want to play along you can find it right here but you will have to hurry because it is due July 27th midnight CST.

I just got my take on it done today. I used my June kit from Paper Bakery. I would link you up but they are all sold out. :( Sorry!!

Mist: Heidi Swapp
Stamps: Elle's Studio, Smash roller stamp
Ink: Versafine
Stitch Template: Bazzill
All other supplies from Paper Bakery June kit.
 
All the goodies in this kit were amazing!! I've got lots left so I'm sure you will be seeing some more projects.
You should consider getting a kit membership so you don't miss out. Sarah the owner is the sweetest person!!
 
Here are a couple of close-ups. How cool is that neon floss?
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the sketch! Love how you used the glitter cardstock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Janet! Love all of the little details and I love what you did with the floss! Hope to see you play along with us at Paper Bakery again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete