Thursday, May 9, 2013

RetroSketches # 62

I'm proud of myself for digging into some older scrap stash. Of course I added some newer goodies too...hee hee.....but at least I DID use some ignored product too.

To do this I played along with the latest sketch at Retro Sketches. The cardstock and ribbon have been in my stash FOREVER and I had yet to use that embossing folder. I do love it though!

Cardstock: SU, Neenah, A.C.
Ink: SU, Versafine
Stamp: Wplus9
Enamel dots: MME
Embossing folder: ProvoCraft
Unk ribbon, googly eyes
 
Here is a closeup. Isn't that owl too cute? I love adding googly eyes when I can.

 
A friend (Tracey) just told me that I should play along with CASology this week since the prompt is Hexagons so I will enter my card there too!

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Janet, love the owl. You should submit to this week's CASology too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun - love the googly eyes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Tracey got me hooked on CASology, too! What a sweet little card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute card... so glad you linked it up to CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a cute pun and a fun little owl! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete