Thursday, February 21, 2013

Remember Forever

I always have soooo much fun when I go away on a scrap weekend retreat with my awesome friends!

You can see from my layout that there is always much laughter! Love you Stephanie!!

I received this amazing WeR Memory Keepers "Winter Frost" collection from Scrapbook Memories and More. I have to tell you that it's definitely a new fav of mine! As you can see it does not have to be used just for winter projects.

 
WeR Memory Keepers Winter Frost collection
Other products:
Wood Veneers: Studio Calico
Floss: DMC
Punch: M.S.
Stickles, Dimensional Pearls: Ranger
Pearls: Kaiser
Sketch: Scrap That
 
Couple of closeups for you.
 
 
 
 
For a tutorial on how to create this layout please visit the blog post at Scrapbook Memories and More.
 
Edited Aug.3/14 to link to challenge at Paper Issues. 
 


2 comments:

  1. what a great layotu- love the pearl in the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet I love your layout, fabulous and great choice of patterns and colours!

    ReplyDelete