Saturday, February 11, 2012

Top 5!!!

I've made it into the top 5 at Practical Scrappers!! WooHoo!!

The competition is getting very tough and it won't be easy to make it into the top 3 but I'm hoping with your help once again that I might be able to achieve it. So if could follow this link and vote for me again I would really appreciate it. You guys are the best!!

The criteria for this round was: Use only one picture
It should have a "love" theme
Red should be the dominant color
Use five hearts

I used a photo of my grand nephew Evan. How could you not love that face!!
I had lots of fun making those accordion rosettes from the patterned paper.


Cardstock: A.C.
PP: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Sassafras
Stickers: Glitz
Letters: Girls Paperie
Scissors: Fiskars
Unk: Brads, ribbon, buttons
Machine stitching, Versamark, Embossing powder

Some closeups.





3 comments:

  1. You got my vote! Love the accordian flowers! Precious layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats janet! this LO is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is an awesome layout! Love all those accordion flowers. They take some time to create and they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete