Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stop the Presses!!

I am very happy and excited to announce that not only did I make it onto one Design Team this week.......I made it onto two!!! How awesome is that!

First off I will be designing for Tickle Trunk Memories. What is so awesome is that this site is Canadian. There aren't many monthly kit clubs that come from Canada so I am thrilled to be a part of the first DT. Check out the store and see all the wonderful products that are showing up every day.
Thanks Jacqueline for this wonderful opportunity! You can see the links to the site and to my fellow DT members on my sidebar.

The other piece of happy e-mail was that I am now designing for Cord Scrapbook Studio!! They too have some awesome new products in the store and the other cool thing is being able to get your photos printed also.
I have a link in my sidebar for the store and my fellow DT members.
Thanks to Stephanne for letting me be a part of this fabulous venture.

So stay tuned for lots of scrappy goodness coming to my blog really soon!!

2 comments: