Friday, September 9, 2011

Feel Better

Morning everyone. I've managed to build up a good amount of Copic Markers but really haven't taken the time to play with them so I figured that now that summer seems to be over and I'm not hanging out by the pool it's time to start practicing and learning how to use them properly.

So please excuse my beginner Copic work but I actually am quite pleased with how my image turned out even though I know I can improve by leaps and bounds yet.

I used an image from My Favourite Things and my September kit from Scrapbook Star to make my Get Well card.


Cardstock: Bazzill
PP:B.G.
Flower: Prima
Ink: Memento, Tim Holtz
Stamp: MFT
Ribbon: May Arts
Mosaic Tiles: Marc Richards
Misc: Nestabilities, Copics, Stickles

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Young Crafters Unite

Penny Black card challenge
The Paper Variety
Lily Pad Cards
For my card I also used the Card Patterns Sketch #131

Thanks for checking out my card and not being too critical. :)

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Your Copic coloring is fabulous, I would have never guessed you were a beginner. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Janet!! Thank you for celebrating with us this week at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card! I think you did very well with your Copic coloring =) Thank you so much for joining our first Young Crafters Unite challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, another gorgeous pure innocence image, I love it :) Brilliant colouring. Love that card, so lovely.
    Thanks for playing along at TPV for our birthday celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, and you have colored the image so nicely. I love the yellow umbrella. Thanks for joining us at YCU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is soooo cute. Love the colors you chose too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Janet this card would make anyone feel better. Beautiful card and love your coloring too. Thanks so much for participating in the "Kathy's Color Pad Palette Challenge" :)

    ReplyDelete