Monday, May 23, 2011

Echo Park Love

My favourite manufacturer at the moment (actually for quite awhile now) is Echo Park!

I wanted to share some of my projects using A Walk In The Park Collection.

I needed to make some little gifts for the ladies in my fitness class so I came up with these Post it Note Holders.
EchoPark post it notes

They came together so quickly using the papers and stickers. Here are the closeups.
EchoPark post it notes

EchoPark post it notes

EchoPark post it notes
EchoPark A Walk in the Park collection;M.S. & Fiskars punches;Prima,Kaiser,Bazzill jewels;Tim Holtz ink

This next layout is of my niece and her miracle baby Ryan. I was excited that Echo Park actually chose it as their Facebook Fan Friday winner. This totally made my day!!!

Little Miracle

The flowers made from the patterned papers turned out so adorable!

Little Miracle
Echo Park Walk in the Park collection;Bazzill cardstock;M.S.punch;machine stitching;Sketchabilities sketch;A.C. stickers;unk buttons

My next layout features 3 of my favourite things, Echo Park, handstitching and my Silhouette.

Soccer

Soccer

Soccer
EchoPark Walk in the Park collection;Bazzill cardstock;EK Success punch;Recollections rhinestones;DMC embroidery floss;Silhouette;sketch by Jana Eubank

Make sure you check back soon for more Echo Park love!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute layouts and cards! I love all the stitching, the flowers and fun embellishments you created with this fun, vibrant paper!

    ReplyDelete