Saturday, January 29, 2011

We interrupt your regular programming....

...to tell you my exciting news!

See my new blinkie on the left hand side?
I am now on the Design Team for Scrapbook Star.
I'm so excited to be part of a Canadian kit club. It's based out of Quebec.

Dominique the owner was so sweet to actually call me and invite me to be part of the team.
Scrapbook Star is a wonderful online store and I will be getting a kit every other month to design with and on the alternate months I will be creating with items from the store.
Scrapbook Star also has a very friendly message board so I hope you will come and join us there just to chit chat or be inspired by everyone there.
My first kit has gone postal and I can hardly wait for it to arrive! I'm sure it will be gorgeous.
So stay tuned because Feb.15th the DT's creations will be showcased.

1 comment:

  1. a big congrats to you. You will be a welcomed addition to an amazing team.

    ReplyDelete