Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Day!

I was going through some old photos and found some of my daughter's 4th birthday party.
My goodness that was over 27 years ago! Boy does this bring back memories.

The January sketch over at Scrap A Little was perfect for my pictures. Thanks Helen!

I also used the challenge over at ScrapFit to complete my layout. It's Workout #35 Go check it out. It's a great challenge. I won't tell you what it is......you have to find out for yourself. HaHa!!!




Cardstock:Bazzill
PP:Junkitz (very old scraps)
Stickles:Ranger
Stickers:A.C.

2 comments:

  1. Janet I love this!!! Wonderful page ans great use of your scraps! Thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty, fresh way to use up some scraps!!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete