Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nursery Door Hanger

One of my co-workers is going to be a Grandma soon and her daughter just found out that it will be a girl. They want to do the nursery using the colour purple. I thought I would make her a hanger for the nursery door.

I had fun using some P K Glitz products that just arrived at my door a few days ago.



I just love the Ritzy Ditzy Glitz. I sprayed it on the flowers and it gave them the colour that I needed for my project and also that pretty shimmer. Here is a before picture of the flowers.

Here is the after photo but it doesn't show how pretty they really are.


Glitter: Amethyst, Golden Cadillac (P K Glitz)
Embossing Powder: P K Chunky Clear (P K Glitz)
Sticky Tape: 1/4 inch (P K Glitz)
Adirondack Acrylic – Eggplant (Ranger)
Button (Autumn Leaves)
Chalk – Wisteria (Colorbox)
Flower (Prima)
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Paper Treats (Around the Block)
Unk: diecut,pp
Wooden door hanger

No comments:

Post a Comment