Friday, July 5, 2013

Retro sketches & Paper Players

What's a girl to do on a cloudy day? Play along with some challenges of course!!!

I used the sketch at Retro Sketches and also played along for the first time at The Paper Players where they had a tic tac toe challenge. I used embossing, bling & birthday.
I stamped my flower image with Versamark and set it with black embossing powder.

Cardstock: Wplus9
PP: Basic Grey
Die: MFT, Cameo
Stamp: SU, Hero Arts
Ink: Memento, Copics
Gems: Colorbok

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, this flower is gorgeous! It really pops against that pretty background paper. So glad you joined us at The Paper Players...we hope you'll come back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that flower is beautiful
    great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Janet! I love that pretty patterned paper which compliments that big, bold flower beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet your flower is so pretty, fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete