Sunday, September 16, 2012

Vintage meets Polaroid

It was my turn this week to post a project for myStampBOX.

Polaroids are definitely hot, hot, hot right now in the scrapbooking and card making world!

Karen Ellis sure got it right when she designed Pixel Perfect. This set has so many wonderful images that can be used in your mixed media projects, cards and layouts.

For this card I used the polaroid to frame an image from my patterned paper which made making this card so easy.


 
Stamps: myStampBOX (Pixel Perfect, Mention it)
Cardstock: SU
PP: Pink Paislee
Flower: Prima
Pearls: Zva Creative
Misc: embossing powder, Versamark, Glossy Accents
 



2 comments:

  1. Love this Janet! Fabulous design and I love those papers! I have them too and they are my favs! Wonderful card! :)

    Wishes,
    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete