Sunday, July 22, 2012

C'est Tres Magnifique!

One of my new favourite scrapbook manufacturers is Glitz Design and how lucky was I that I got to design with the French Kiss collection!

This collection was in the Tickle Trunk Memories June kit and it looks like it is still available so I would highly recommend that you treat yourself to it because it's FABULOUS!!!

I'd like to share a layout that I made using the kit that features a photo from my daughter and son-in-laws wedding.

I'm super excited to see that I can enter this in the July challenge at Glitz. Phew...I just noticed this in the nick of time too!!!


Besides the products found in the TTM kit I also used:
Tim Holtz alteration dies & ink
MyStampBOX stamps
Jillibean twine
embossing powder
Versamark

Here are some closeups:






3 comments:

  1. Your daughter's wedding photo is lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this paper collection too Janet and what a gorgeous layout to highlight a special occasion! Love the details and colours! I can't believe time has gone by so quickly! I still think of you from high school! :)

    Wishes
    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete