Monday, June 25, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

No not really. LOL!! When I was given the Little Yellow Bicycle collection "Hello Spring" however from Cord Scrapbook Studio to work with it immediately made me want to use some photos from Easter.

I don't usually make 2 page layouts but I wanted to make sure that I got Ryan and Evan colouring their Easter eggs and also the end results of their creativity.


Supplies Used: LYB Hello Spring Paper: Teal Linen, Pom Pom Stripe, Sunshine Dots,
Pretty in Plaid, Lilac Love, Tulip Linen, Spring Story, Poppy Linen
LYB Hello Spring Fabric Favorites (Stickers)
LYB Hello Spring Favorite Pieces Cardstock Stickers
Cardstock: American Craft
Tim Holtz Ink
American Crafts Thickers
Fiskars & EK Success Punches
Nestabilities

Here is a shot of the left side:


Here is the right side:


Here are a couple of closeups:



Aren't those little bunnies just too cute?

I'll be sharing more projects using LYB "Hello Spring" this week.

2 comments: