Sunday, June 10, 2012

Finally

One of the latest collections that I received from Cord Scrapbook Studio was the Bella Blvd Baby Boy collection.

I have lots of photos of my sons when they were babies that haven't been scrapped since I wasn't scrapbooking way back then so this collection was perfect for me.

This layout is about my Mom meeting my oldest son Jonathan for the first time. I ended up having a C-section before my due date and my parents weren't able to drive back from Florida in time for the birth so I was home when they got to meet. The consolation to all this was that my Mom and Jonathan get to share the same birth date..... Sept. 17th!

Bella Blvd products: patterned paper, miniature stickers, alpha stickers, crocheted daisies, decorative tape
Mist: Mr. Huey
Punch: SU
Cardstock: The Paper Co.
Misc: Doily

It was fun using the little word stickers to help write my journaling.


The crocheted daisies are adorable!


I loved all the different patterned papers that I used to make my little pennants and the decorative tape...Hello....I bordered my whole layout with it! LOL!!


I'll be sharing some more projects using this collection this week.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is soooo sweet Janet. Love your design and the way you used this collection!

    ReplyDelete