Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Anniversary

8 years ago today my sweet daughter Amy married Mario and we couldn't have picked a better son-in-law ourselves.

It so hard to believe that 8 years have already passed by.

Here is the card that I made for the 2 of them.

From the LYB "Swoon" collection I used:
6x6 paper pack
Stick Pins
Paper flower kit
Clear Cuts
Chipboard shapes
Stamp: myStampBOX (Mention It)
Embossing powder:Recollections
Punch: EK, Recollections
Pearls: Recollections

Here is a peak at the inside.


Isn't that little musical note punch adorable? I found it in the $1.50 bin at Michaels.

All the Little Yellow Bicycle product comes from Cord Scrapbook Studio and the stamp sentiment is from myStampBOX.

I also used the Mojo Monday sketch #240 as my inspiration.

Happy Anniversary Amy and Mario! Love you both so much. :)

6 comments:

  1. very pretty! love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. I really like the musical theme and the cute rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Janet! Love what you wrote on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great anniversary card...I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-22.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! So wonderful that you have a son-in-law that you adore!!! Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card for a beautiful occasion!!

    ReplyDelete