Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy St.Patricks Day.....

.....a day late!! If you celebrated I hope you had fun.

I have a layout to share with you that uses "green" and also the "lucky" theme.
I am very lucky to receive flowers from my children every Mother's Day and I wanted to document this.

This page is also featured at myStampBOX. Of course I used a couple of my favourite sets on this layout.


Cardstock: Bazzill, A.C.
PP: Studio Calico
Stamps: myStampBOX (Colour Me, Colourful Companions)
Flower: Prima
Pearls: Kaiser, Recollection
Ink: Ranger
Misc: Copics, machine stitching

I love using this alpha stamp and colouring the letters with Copics.



I coloured the butterfly with Copics too.



Make sure that you check out the fabulous creations by the rest of the DT right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment