Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Oh my goodness it's been a long time since I last blogged! Sorry about that. :( I was just so busy with all the Christmas preparations and especially making the 2 calendars that I give as gifts. That's 24 different 12x12 layouts!! I still need to take pictures of all of them and then I will post at some time.

Anyway....here are 3 Christmas cards that I made for myStampBOX in case you didn't see them there.




Cardstock: A.C.
PP: Fancy Pants
Stamps: myStampBOX (All Year Round)
Twine: M.S.
Ink: Tim Holtz
Misc: Button, ribbon, snowflake, embossing powder, Versamark


PP: Fancy Pants
Stamp: myStampBOX (Deck the Halls)
Ink: Tim Holtz, Memento
Punch: M.S.
Twine: M.S.
Rhinestone: Kaiser
Misc: Nestabilities, Copics


Cardstock: SU
PP: Crate
Stamps: myStampBOX (HoHoHo, Pennants)
Twine: M.S.
Punch: EK Success
Ink: Tim Holtz
Misc: Stickles, Versamark,embossing powder, ribbon, beads

No comments:

Post a Comment