Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Flower Girl

Have I told you how much I love the November kit from Scrapbook Star? I have been wanting to get my hands on some Glitz papers and Kiki came through big time!

This has to be my most favourite layout in a long time! Isn't my Amy just the cutest flowergirl ever? So hard to believe that this was back in 1984!!

I am entering my project in the Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.
The Glitz bling was perfect for the middle of my rosette.


Wedding
PP, trim, rhinestones, Peek a boos: Glitz
Ink: Tim Holtz
Punch: M.S.
Pen: Uniball Signo
Pearls: Kaiser
Misc: Silhouette

Here is a closeup of all the flowers that I made:

Wedding

You are going to want to order this kit for sure!!!

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love the depth to this page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is a gorgeous layout! Thanks for your sweet comment on my train and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fussy cutting and layering are phenomenal! Wow! She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete