Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Flower tutorial

I've was asked by some followers to give them a tutorial on how to make these little flowers so here you go. :)

First punch out 4 circles. I used a 1 1/4" circle punch but you can use whatever size you like.


Fold each one in half and cut on the fold line.


Fold over 1/3 of the semi circle.


Fold under the remaining 1/3. (accordion fold)






Glue each little folded "pie" shape onto a circle cut out of heavy cardstock or something similar.
I use liquid glue so I have a little "play" time to get it all placed just right.


The size of your original circle will decide on how many little pie shapes you need. I only needed 6 for this one.


Let dry and add something to the center...like a brad.


You can see them in a layout here and here. Have fun making them!

1 comment: