Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Grade 2

I've been creating with the September kit from Scrap-Tastic and I thought I would share one of my pages with you. Now don't tell anyone because the kit hasn't been put into the store yet...so shhhhhh...it's just between you and me. :)

The papers are so well suited for a back to school theme so I dug way back into my photos to find a school picture to use. I chose this one of Jonathan. It was taken about 23 years ago...yikes!!! Look how cute he is!!



I had fun making those stars to add to my layout.


Cardstock:
PP: Pink Paislee
Stickers: A.C., Jenni Bowlin
Rubons: Pink Paislee
Ink: Tim Holtz
Flip notes: Pink Paislee
Die cut paper: K I Memories
Misc: Uniball Signo pen
I also used sketch #132 from The Scrappiest to create my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment