Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cute

I'd like to share another layout that I made using the July Scrap-Tastic kit "Princess Diaries".
I used lots of pink and glitter so I pulled out another photo of my daughter Amy from 1982. Totally cute!!

I used a sketch #162 from Creative Scrappers and I made my own flowers so I will enter this page into the ScrapFit WWU#9.




PP: Scenic Route, MME, Chatterbox
Diecuts: MME
Punches: SU, EK Success
Brads: Chatterbox
Misc: Stickles, machine stitching

I will be posting a tutorial soon on how to make the smaller flowers on this layout since I have had some requests so stayed tuned for that.

2 comments:

  1. Janet this is an adorable layout!! Thanks for Warming Up with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Those flowers are awesome! Yes, a tutorial would be fantastic :) Thank you for joining us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete