Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Scrapbook Star March Kit

I had so much fun creating with the March kit from Scrapbook Star. It had lots of fun items from Little Yellow Bicycle's Twig collection and of course many other goodies. To see the kit..and it's even on sale right now....have a look right here.

Here are my projects using the kit.
First off a cute little birthday card:


I added some Stickles and glitter to dress it up a little. Isn't that little bird so adorable?!?!




This layout is of my niece Teri-Lynn pushing her little Evan on the swing.


This photo brings back all the memories of when my daughter was in gymnastics. Here she is so proud to have won a medal!


The photo in this layout was taken this summer. My son Jonathan on the swing with Evan and Ryan. This layout is also entered in the Paper Variety Recipe Challenge.
I used 1 photo, 2 butterflies and 3 patterned papers.

I loved using the feathers in the kit and I made the flower out of the tissue from a sewing pattern. So happy with how it turned out. You will be seeing more of these. :)


Scrapbook Star is actually having a 20% off everything in the store sale right now. It's over at 8pm on April 1st so hurry on over there!

6 comments:

  1. What fab creations with the new Twig Collection! Love all the details, and don't you just love the black dotted feather? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet I just love what you did with the kit. It was a gorgeous kit that I was actually sad when I finished my pages. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that cute birdie on your card! fabulous design, too! and your layouts are so pretty! wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great creations- that tissue flower is divine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those feathers on your layout too! They look terrific paired wiht the flowers! What a wonderful layout-thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects!! This Twig line is beautiful.. love how you used it.. and awesome tissue flower! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety :)

    ReplyDelete