Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary Amy & Mario!

I can't believe that my daughter and son-in-law got married 6 years ago already!
They are such a cute couple. I wish them at least 66 more years of wedded bliss.

Here is the card that I made for them.




Ritzy Ditzy Glitz:Silver Pear (P K Glitz)
P K Embossing Powder:White Pearl (P K Glitz)
Anti static powder (P K Glitz)
Brad (MM)
Cardstock (Bazzill)
Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Patterned Paper (Best Creation Inc)
Silver Pearls (Michaels)
Stamp (SU)
Versamark (Tsukineko)

3 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful card and congratulations to your daughter and SIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi janet, I found your blog from the kaiser site, and just thought Id call in :) .... thanks for your well wishes too after my hospital stay .... Your work is gorgeous.... I have a new blog too, if you are interested in having a look :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete